Careers | Fashion magazine
We are looking for an Accessory Design Assistant who will work closely with the Chief Designer to develop seasonal ranges related to the clothing collections for our Dangerfield, Black Friday and Princess Highway brands.
- Design assistance for all categories of accessories
- Weekly sales follow-up
- Trend research
- Create technical packs using the Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) and Excel
- Preparation of the range review
- Participate in seasonal purchasing meetings
- Assist in production alongside the chief designer, communicate with suppliers
- Approval of samples alongside the lead designer
- Create store breaks
- Create descriptions online
- Prepare public relations samples and deliver them to the marketing department
- Create monthly style guides and distribute them to necessary departments before delivery
- Communicate with the Photography and Online teams to ensure all items are photographed and uploaded online
- Participate in post-seasonal reviews
- Experience in shoe design would be considered desirable.
Apply via Seek only, do not use the âapply nowâ form below.
To stay up to date with fashion jobs in Melbourne, subscribe to Fashion Journal career updates here.