APAC Interior Design Software Market Precise Outlook 2021 – Autodesk Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, Trimble, Inc., Foyr LLC and Infurnia Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
the APAC Interior Design Software Market The report presents an in-depth assessment of key trends, current scenarios, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, and deployment models. Historical and futuristic case studies, opportunities, a future roadmap, technological advancements, key player profiles and strategies lead to more solid business decisions. In addition, the report also includes a SWOT analysis which concludes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats impacting global market segments and forecast for APAC interior design software investments from 2021 to 2026.
The APAC interior design software market was valued at USD 923.2 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1,782.94 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.56% during the forecast period (2021 -2026).
(Exclusive offer: 30% flat-rate reduction on this report)
Get a free sample of the report:
Main key players in the APAC interior design software market: Autodesk Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, Trimble, Inc., Foyr LLC and Infurnia Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Key market development:
– April 2020 – Autodesk released the 3Ds Max 2021 version. The company’s latest release focuses on rendering and textures by taking advantage of performance improvements. The release also added support for python 3, scriptable baking, and more focus on CAD-related workflows and interoperability with Autodesks CAD tools, such as AutoCAD and Revit.
– April 2020 – Dassault Systems and Aden Group, one of Asia’s largest integrated facilities management companies, have collaborated. These companies work together to develop new hospital engineering, construction and operation processes by leveraging Dassault Systems’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform and Aden Group’s Akila Care smart and connected hospital concept. The solution relies on a virtual collaborative environment for the design, simulation and development of hospitals that can be built and operational in 100 days and remain operational for many years, as well as to optimize their operations and maintenance throughout. their life cycle.
– Construction infrastructure plans in countries, such as China and India, are expected to significantly contribute to the growth of interior design software market in Asia-Pacific. According to a study by Oxford Economics, India is expected to rank third in terms of construction volumes by 2030, with a target of 11 million buildings to be constructed, highlighting bright prospects for the market studied.
– Growing urbanization and the population of major cities in Asia-Pacific, such as Beijing, China, Tokyo, Japan and India, has led to an increased increase in residential apartments. For example, according to the World Bank, the rate of urbanization in China rose to 60.60% in 2019, from 57.90% in 2017.
– In addition, Chinese banks increased CNY 1.9 trillion ($ 302 billion) in mortgages for new homes in the first quarter of 2018, up more than 11% year-on-year. This has created huge potential for the use of interior design software in China and is expected to drive the interior design software market demand in the future.
Ask for a discount:
Overview: This segment offers report outline to give an idea of the content and nature of the research report along with a broad synopsis of the APAC Interior Design Software Market.
Analysis of the main players’ strategies: The major market players can use this analysis to gain the upper hand over their competitors in the market.
Study on the main market trends: This segment of the report provides a broad analysis of the most recent and future market trends.
Market Forecast: The report gives production, consumption, sales and other market forecast. Buyers of the report will address accurate and approved assessments of the total market size in terms of value and volume.
Regional growth analysis: This report covered all major regions and countries. Regional analysis will help market players to formulate target region specific strategies, tap unexplained regional markets, and compare the growth of all regional markets.
Reasons to buy this report:
– The market estimate sheet (ME) in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy the full report:
We also offer customization of the report according to specific client requirements:
-Free country-level analysis for 5 countries of your choice.
-Free competitive analysis of 5 key market players.
-Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Covid-19 impact analysis:
All of the reports we list have tracked the impact of COVID-19 on the market. The upstream and downstream side of the entire supply chain were taken into account during this operation. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement / report to the third quarter report, please check with the sales team.
Market overview reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including healthcare, information and communication technology (ICT), technology and media, chemicals, materials, energy, heavy industry, etc. Market overview reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree view of the market that includes statistical forecast, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales Manager) – Market Analysis Reports
Telephone: + 1704 266 3234 | + 91-750-707-8687